Mike Mulkey is a surfer, author, and life coach who writes about finding the perfect wave in heaven. His passion for helping people tackle work/life integration challenges led him to launch “Surfing for Balance in Silicon Valley” in 2014 to blog about his struggles to stay afloat amidst the chaos.
After 25 years of riding the Silicon Valley express train, Mike disembarked and discovered that his world had turned upside down. His first book, Surfing in Heaven, is a true story about Mike’s journey as a surfer to find the perfect balance in life.
Mike is now living out his dream of working part-time at Trader Joe’s and writing about hanging eleven toes over the nose in heaven!
– Work-life balance in Silicon Valley (Wedotalk Podcast)
– Father-Son Relationships (Wedotalk Podcast)
– Swimming with Jerry (Swim Swan Magazine)
HODADS (the movie) –
Filmed on Mike’s 50th birthday, this movie was all about being stoked with good friends, sharing some of our most precious times together, and enjoying God’s creation.
- Beginning With The End in Mind
- History of Surfing in Southern California
- Faith and Prayer
- Riding the Work/Life Balance Wave in Silicon Valley
- Lessons For The Grandchildren
- Slow Down
- What is God’s Plan For My Life?
- Surfing Without A Leash (in life)
- Kicking Out (in life)