Do any of these apply to you?
– Not finding time to exercise on a regular basis.
– Working more than 50 hours a week.
– Not following a healthy and balanced diet.
– Sleeping less than 7 hours a night.
– Not having regular quiet time to remove you from the busyness of life.
– Finding yourself working when on an official vacation from the office.
– Not feeling in tune with the needs of your family and friends.
– Not spending quality time with your family and friends.
– Not finding time to enjoy hobbies or interests outside of work.
– Not doing anything to increase your spiritual understanding and beliefs.
If you can relate to even one, it is time to take a deeper look at your approach to life. Here is a perspective Mike shared a recent work/life integration seminar:
Contact Mike for further details.